Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Oni - An Ao Oni/Hetaoni based rp

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Time Oni - An Ao Oni/Hetaoni based rp - Page 4 Empty Alex 'Ace' Greyson

Post  Len Kagamine Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:59 am

"Well, since now you know and I don't have to act surprised, we should go to Wulf and see if he's alright. We can tell him we thought we heard the crash come from his direction or something stupid like that" Ace replied as he headed down the hall.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Time Oni - An Ao Oni/Hetaoni based rp - Page 4 Empty Peter North

Post  Merolg Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 am

Catching up to Ace, "Was the last time we died the first that my memories were preserved? I think I can remember shadows of the other times, but there's nothing concrete that I can grab on to; nothing to make each point unique."

Thinking for a moment, "If it wasn't, then I think I know why, the oni made me hit my head on the wall, that much I can remember from my bathroom encounter the last time, which probably made the clock fall. It might've screwed me up."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:10 am

"Yeah," Ace replied "every loop before now has started with me as the only one that remembers"

((What's with the 'shadows'?))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 am

((His imagination, it's his mind making things up to fill the suddenly created void, and I think he's also imagining that the blow to the head would carry over. A little psychology. In short, he's confused.))

"So...things seem to be moving forwards at a greater rate than normal?" Peter shook his head.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 am

"What? No. Where did that come from?" Ace replied "Because you broke the clock now, for this loop, you remember. But if you die without breaking a clock or with an item connected to you, you'll forget in the next loop"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 am

"So... Because the keys are linked to me, if I die separate from them, or rather if they're destroyed, then I'll remember in the next loop, right?"

((Cut him some slack, poor guy's screwed up right now.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:01 am

"We think the keys are connected to you. If they are then if they get destroyed you'll die, if you activate them you'll remember, but you'll be sent back. If you die without being connected to an item, you don't remember jack shit. If you break a clock you will see all your previous deaths then die, you didn't see your deaths because you died at the same time the clock broke. If you didn't break a clock and die, you don't remember anything, get it?"

((I would cut him slack, but it would be out of character for Ace to get all sweet and comforting for Peter))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 am

((Alright, alright))

"I think so... Okay, so the keys are probably linked to me. Though that raises the question that, if they're not, why'd they come back with me to the beginning? Then again, that could be answered without either of us really noticing it, couldn't it? So... If they are linked to me; keys are destroyed, I'm dead and dumb. Keys are activated and I die, I remember that loop. I break a clock, I can remember my deaths for a moment, then die, then apparently, I can remember that loop. I think I'm starting to get it."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 pm

"Just one thing: You activate the keys, that is if they are connected to you, you'll be sent back in time. You won't have time to die, you are immediately sent back"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 pm

"So... The keys activate, and I'm pulled back immediately..? Got it."

Looking further down the hall as he stuffed the keys into his pocket, "Shouldn't we pick up the pace a little bit?"
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time Oni - An Ao Oni/Hetaoni based rp - Page 4 Empty Ace and Wulf

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:30 pm

"No shit" Ace replied as he tried a door. Locked of course. Next he tried the bathroom door and there was Wulfric, calmly examining a pocket watch. He looked up at Peter and Ace and said "what's wrong? I thought we were meeting in the foyer?" Ace scratched the back of his head and replied "yeah, but we heard a crash and thought it came from over here." Wulfric gave a confused look as he said "I didn't hear anything. Perhaps a squirrel or a raccoon knocked something over, with how old this mansion looked outside I wouldn't be surprised"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Peter glanced at Ace with a look that said, Uh oh, something might be up..., then at Wulf, "Uh... Wulf? Where'd you get that pocket watch?" He could quite clearly remember that Wulf never had a pocket watch like that.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Wulfric held the watch by its chain as he replied "I found it in the shower over there. Other than a crack in the glass it seems fine." Ace looked over at Peter and mouthed it's fine, the watch is nothing. Then Ace let his arm drop as he replied "something for your grand-dad?" Wulfric nodded and said as he put the watch in his pocket "I barely have enough money to cover his medical expenses, and he's always asking me where grandmother's watch is, so... it wasn't her's, she never had a pocket watch, but I just want him to be happy"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Peter nodded, he knew full well of Wulf's devotion to his grandfather, although he was pretty sure that his granddad pretty much hated him for being gay.

Weighing his words carefully, "We should probably stay away from small rooms like this."

His eyes wandered, searching the walls; he wondered if this was the bathroom that the oni killed him in.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 pm

"Is something wrong?" Wulfric asked. Ace sighed and said "well, this loop is screwed anyway..." Wulfric listened intently as Ace explained what was happening, it took some convincing, but eventually he believed. Ace didn't mention the cue words to Wulfric, it would make it harder to predict things if Wulfric avoided saying cues.

Wulfric looked down the hallway and said "it looks clear, but we should stay together. And Ace?" he turned to Ace

"Don't play hero"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

"I can say the same damn thing, Ace." Peter morbidly chuckled.

"Question is, if this loop resets, will any of us remember anything?"

((And, he's still trying to figure it out. *sigh*))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Ace sighed and said "I will remember, you might remember, and as things stand Wulf won't remember"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Peter caught his hand drifting towards the keys in his pocket, he silently wrestled himself to avoid them for the time being.

"In any case, we had better head out of here, if the oni comes round for whatever reason, I, personally, do not want to be caught with my pants down."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:54 am

"Then pull up your trousers and let's get a move on shall we?" Wulfric chuckled lightly as he headed down the hall. Ace took out his knife before following Wulfric. He knew it would do no good, but he didn't like being weaponless.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 am

Peter chuckled, he should've known better than to use that kind of phrase, he followed as well.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time Oni - An Ao Oni/Hetaoni based rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Time Oni - An Ao Oni/Hetaoni based rp

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4