Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 2 Empty Link

Post  Len Kagamine Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:46 am

Link crossed his arms and said "From what my friend has told me there are at least three 'Link''s in Castle City, one in Goron City, and four Zora named 'Link'. My name means nothing. And when was it decided that when one person has a piece of the Triforce their descendants automatically inherit it? The Hero was Hylian, he wouldn't have a Kokiri child. Yet here I am! Kokiri, and with the Triforce of Courage. I wasn't named for my family, I was named for the same reason anyone names their child after someone: respect. In this case, respect to The Hero of Time"

((Link is touchy about his bloodline))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 2 Empty Fyre

Post  Merolg Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:53 am

Fyre chuckled, for some reason it amused him to see someone riled up like this, "Then answer me this, why did the Great Deku Tree refer to you as the descendant of the Hero of Time?" Waiting for a moment, "Ever once considered that you maybe weren't a Kokiri?"

Last edited by Merolg on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:00 am

Link chuckled back and said "that's it? That's your argument? That's pathetic. The Great Deku Tree has never referred to me as the descendant of The Hero of Time, and I know I'm Kokiri because only a true Kokiri can stay within Kokiri Forest without becoming a Stalfos"

((How did Fyre know this?))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:59 am

"Fine. Tell you what," He reached up over his shoulder and unsheathed his glaive, swinging it downwards, he flipped it over so that the blade's edge faced himself instead of Link, "Take this, then and just come down to the forest with me. If you still don't believe me then, then you can return to the village here and it'll be like nothing happened."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:06 am

Link glared at the Gerudo, but sighed and said "fine. But if I have to leave then I'm going to take my weapon." Link climbed into a nearby treehouse and soon came out with a long sword strapped to his back. Walking past the Gerudo he grumbled "let's go..."
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 am

Fyre shook his head, Why must people be so stubborn? He wondered to himself as he turned to tail Link.

Sheik, Deku Tree, I hope this all makes sense in the end...
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 2 Empty Link and Sheik

Post  Len Kagamine Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:19 am

Link hesitated at the edge of the forest. He wasn't quite ready to test whether or not a Kokiri would die if he or she left. Sheik, who was not far off, decided to compromise and enter the threshold of the forest. Sheik turned to Fyre and asked "you told him our mission?"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:23 am

Fyre walked towards Sheik, "I did. But judging by the fact that it seemed to have fallen upon deaf ears as Link here would rather focus on the eccentricity of your name, Sheik."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:48 am

"I had to see you in person 'Sheik'" Link explained. Sheik looked at Link with the half glare he was known for giving 24/7. Link didn't falter, he asked with clear defiance "who are you?" Sheik crossed his arms and explained "long ago, a demon, born from a corrupt wish, plagued Hyrule. A champion came to a princess' dream, then in person, and found the Blade of Evils Bane. But, in doing so, he lead the demon to the power it so desperately sought. By order from my superior I protected the princess, by my will I aided the champion.

Before you decide this is impossible, consider this: The Hero used his sword to control the flow of time. Could he not have found a way to remove souls from its flow altogether? Even if that were not true, have you ever considered that the Sheikah and Kokiri have something in common? Your skepticism is refreshing, most simply take my word, but do not let it keep you from doing what you must"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Fyre chuckled as he walked past Sheik and sat down on a nearby rock, "Yeah... And I wasn't one of the lucky ones..." He muttered.

He sniffed the air for a moment, there was a...tang to it, an electricity hanging there that made the hairs on the nape of his neck stand on end and something stir somewhere deep within his memory. But the something didn't surface.

((He's referring to he not being lucky enough to be 'lifted' out of time by the Hero, assuming what Sheik said was true.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 pm

((Sheik will never tell what really happened. If you read the spoiler in his bio, you'll know why))

"Are you satisfied, Link?" Sheik asked. Link was silent, again his expression was unreadable. He sighed and said "it'll have to do. For now. But I guess we should get started on this investigation of yours" Sheik watched as Link walked away and said to Fyre "it will take some time becoming accustomed to his voice. That face has always belonged to a mute for seven generations, though that voice will not last"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Fyre chuckled, "If the stories of the Hero's encounters with my people hold a candle to the reality, then I can see why it would take some time."

Then the rest of Sheik's words hit him, "Won't last? What do you mean by that?"
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 2 Empty Sheik

Post  Len Kagamine Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Sheik turned to face Fyre and said "come, we must follow Link before he eludes us" and he walked after Link
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:02 am

Fyre shook his head, So many questions and what would seem to be too little time... He thought to himself as he quickened his step to catch up with Link and Sheik.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:11 am

As they walked Link quite literally flew past them from a Deku Nut to the gut. He grunted as he hit a tree and, noticing Fyre and Sheik, sneered "nice of you to join us"

Sheik helped Link to his feet and pulled him out of the path of yet another flying Deku Nut. Sheik procured a chain whip, from where Link and Fyre couldn't see, and said "do not attempt a frontal assault. If you can manage then try to flank them or make an opening for someone to strike"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:32 am

Fyre unsheathed his glaive and settled into his personal 'attack' stance, eyes locked onto the Deku Shrub.

It reared back and shot a Deku nut at Fyre, who sidestepped it, swung the blade down in front of the projectile, which reflected off of the blade and back at the creature. The nut glanced off of it's head, dazing it for a second, "Sheik?"

((I'm assuming Sheik is closer to the now-stunned Shrub; it won't stay stunned for long though))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:49 am

Sheik, in one swift motion, shot the end of his whip into the Dark Nut's mouth. The moment the metal arrowhead at the end of the whip was caught Sheik jumped ontop of the Dark Nut. It tried to shake the Sheikah off, sending Deku Nuts flying left and right, and Sheik pulled on the whip to force the massive creature to rear up.

Seeing an opening Link charged forward with his blade and used the momentum to pierce the Dark Nut. Sheik leapt away just in time as it fell to the ground. As Link kicked the dead Dark Nut, Sheik tried to retrieve the rest of his weapon from the gaping maw. When he finally retrieved the end of his whip he discovered what had kept it in the beast: a pitch black seed, easily the size of a Goron's fist, that radiated an energy that made him nauseous.

((As a Sheikah, Sheik is extremely sensitive to black magic and dark energy. While Link may feel uneasy, the seed will actually make Sheik vomit))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:56 am

Fyre, seeing Sheik's queasiness, sheathed the glaive, walked up to Sheik and grabbed the seed off of Sheik's chain and backed up a small way from Sheik and Link and looked it over.

"I take then it that these are the Dark Nuts that the King mentioned to us?"

((Fyre has a natural tolerance to dark magic/energy. Though it's like a regular person's pain tolerance, it can be breached.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:07 am

Sheik leaned on his arm against a tree as he replied "No, the 'Dark Nuts' his highness was referring to were the larger Mad Scrubs. These seeds are... something else..."

Link examined the seed and said "I don't think I've seen these around here before. They look like seeds, but at the same time they look... unnatural"

((The seeds aren't that powerful energy-wise. Sheik's reaction just shows how sensitive he is to such infuences))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 am

"It should go without saying that I've lived in a desert for most of my life. I'm not familar with forest wildlife." He looked down at the seed, sniffing, he threw the seed down, unsheathed the glaive and stabbed the blade through the seed's middle.

Swinging the glaive around his wrist, he sheathed it, Could this... No, the smell was more...pungent... He thought to himself.

Walking over to Sheik, "Are you alright?" Out of the corner of his eye, he kept an eye on the remains of the seed, just in case something adverse happens.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:50 am

Sheik straightened up, slightly wobbly, but stable enough. He nodded at Fyre and said, more so to himself "this will be a long journey"

Sheik turned to Link and asked "can you think of anything that has happened recently, other than these monsters, that has never happened before?" Link thought hard before snapping his fingers and replying "I know! Just yesterday I saw a Kokiri child in a white tunic! And when I went after him he disappeared! He turned a corner and after I got to the corner there was a huge Mad Scrub!"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:59 am

At the mention of the 'Kokiri child in a white tunic,' something immediately made Fyre start looking around, the hairs on the back of his neck were on end again. He had a sort-of distinct feeling that they were being watched.

((His paranoia can go either way, either his paranoia is valid and someone/something is watching them, or it could just be paranoia born out of being WAY out of his element.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 am

Sheik looked around as well. Getting behind Link, Sheik asked him "are you willing to speak to his highness in Hyrule Castle?" Link hesitated, but took a deep breath and said "if Fee can do it, so can I" Sheik urged Link forward kept the group at a fast pace. Something was definitely listening
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Fyre hurried along with the two of them, the weight of the glaive not slowing him at all.

"Link? If you do not mind, might I inquire who Fee is? I'm assuming, from what you said, that this Fee is the only, or one of the few, Kokiri to leave these lands and progress further into Hyrule?" His voice had a slight edge to it born out the increasing feeling that they were being watched.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:09 pm

"Fee's... not technically a Kokiri. I won't get into that, but you are right about one thing: he's the only one of our village to leave the forest. Other than being a fellow oddball, he's my best friend and source of info on the outside world. He does lots of errands for The Great Deku Tree, usually just reporting trouble in the forest to the king and sending messages to the other tribes"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next