Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Akena -- Reboot

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Legends of Akena -- Reboot - Page 3 Empty Ectaint Windclaw

Post  Merolg Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Ectaint fell silent for a moment, listening to the winds, a number of different ideas came to him, but none of them seemed appealing to him and were ill-suited to convincing the king.

After a moment, "Lanvaldear, I... If we were to fail," He raised his hand, his digits glowing a bright blue, he drew an arcane symbol in the air, dropping his hand to his side, the glyph remained there, glowing softly, "This Pact Symbol will ensure my promise remains true," Pausing for a moment, he took in a deep breath and drew himself up to full height, "King Lanvaldear, I hereby swear upon the Powers of the World itself, that should we fail, yourself and your soldiers will have the ability to locate me wherever I may be, anywhere in the world. Once you or the soldiers under your control do find me, I promise to allow your men to execute me on the spot or to bring me back to the castle for public execution at your discretion, and without resistance from myself or anyone that I will inevitably encounter on this mission. I pledge my life on the success of this circumstance." He finished simply.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena -- Reboot - Page 3 Empty Amara Lanvaldear

Post  Xinjay Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:09 pm

The king looked at the Genasi for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Very well."

"Just like that?" Amara couldn't help herself.

"I am an older man, and I have seen many things. This isn't the first time I've seen a Pact Symbol." The king nodded to Ectaint. "I thank you for your services, it leaves me with more resources to spare rather than to send out a party to Morish myself. You shall be given all that you need, and you may stay as a guest in our castle until your departure tomorrow morning. Amara, show them a room."

The king leaned to the side again and made a motion with his hand that Amara knew meant they were done here. She bowed her head, gesturing to the others to do the same before ushering them out of the throne room. The princess was a little bitter that her father trusted these strangers over her, but she knew that it wasn't their fault.
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

http://xinjay.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Ectaint simply nodded his head, allowing the Symbol to fade, meaning that the pact stored within it has been sealed, and followed Amara out of the room.

Out in the hall, he waited there for Noh.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena -- Reboot - Page 3 Empty Noh

Post  Len Kagamine Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Noh listened intently to what was being said, but as they left it was quite obvious he wanted out of there. He took longer strides than usual, he kept his head down, and his muttering was so low and fast it was indecipherable.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Catching Noh by the shoulder, Ectaint gave him a look to wait for a moment.

Glancing over at Amara, "Princess Amara? Is there somewhere we can speak for a moment without being overheard?"
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xinjay Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:12 am

"There are many places we can talk without being heard," she said smoothly, but started walking down the hall and motioned for Ectaint to follow. Amara didn't walk too far before she glanced around quickly and then ducked into a deep alcove. She grabbed Ectaint to pull him into the alcove as well and then folded her arms across her chest.

"This will be fine. Not that I'm saying our guards are stupid, but they're not the best," the princess said, leaning back against the wall to allow the most space they could get between them in the small pace. "What did you want to talk to me about?"
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 am

Relying on the winds to alert him of approaching presences, he breathed out slowly, and said, rather brusquely and out-of-character, "Amara, I'm well aware that you want out, Windsoul Genasi are notorious for sensing other people's emotions. Experience the world beyond the walls of Fort Rankin, if you will, but are angry with your father that he trusts myself and Noh over you. That's why I'm inviting you with us, irregardless of his directive. But knowing that if I ask outright, it will be met immediately with resistance, I want you to be ready to leave when the moon is high at night. I will try to have as much gear as possible with myself and Noh, but please do be prepared." As he finished his spiel, his manner of speaking slowly reverting back to it's usual form.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena -- Reboot - Page 3 Empty Doppel

Post  Spectre Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm

The demon sat idly in the cell, the silence of the room ebbing away at his hope of a rescue from any of the humanoids who seemed so curious to his presence. He closed his eyes, lengthened his breaths, straightened his back, and slowed his heart rate in a magic meditation. If that human or those other creatures didn't come back, it would take more than just a simple invisibility spell to get out of this dungeon.

Either way, he wanted to be ready for any such opportunity to arise.
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Xinjay Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:33 am

Amara stared at Ectaint for a moment, before she grinned tightly and left the alcove, not saying anything. She looked down the hallways and then turned to Noh and Ectaint when he caught up.

"Well, I was to show you two to your rooms. Let us go," She said simply before walking off again.
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:04 am

Ectaint simply nodded, face not showing a single hint of what had just transpired, "Lead on your highness." He nodded.

His eyes flicked over to Noh, however, hoping to make eye contact with the Drow, and maybe give him a rough idea of the plans for that night if by glance alone. Ectaint knew though that the time for discussion would come soon.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena -- Reboot - Page 3 Empty Noh

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 am

Noh had been listening carefully to the conversation. He was unnerved, but he knew better than to completely ignore what was around him. He caught Ectaint's gaze and nodded, letting him know he knew the plan.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 am

Ectaint allowed himself an extremely slight grin and a slight nod in response.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena -- Reboot - Page 3 Empty Re: Legends of Akena -- Reboot

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3