Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Akena

+3
Spectre
Merolg
Xinjay
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 3 Empty Azura Kshara

Post  Spectre Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm

(Wow, just found out about the Asura dieties XD So much like Azura right now...ironic?)

Azura nodded, "I understand you know, but you have no idea about the whole truth. But that's for another time, maybe a hundred years into the future when we are the only ones left. For now, you lead, and I'll follow."
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 3 Empty Tala Drappa

Post  Riley Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Feeling the stranger let go of her hand, she fell to the ground. She wanted friends, but didn't know how to be one. She lifted her head and looked at togda with tears running down her cheeks. She wondered if he would let her come with him. She felt a certain pull towards him. "Can I be your friend Togda? Or do you want me to leave you alone? I know you probably don't like me, so I won't take your refusal too hard. If you don't want to be my friend how about my brother? It's just a thought." She looked away embarrased, she noticed everyone else staring at her as if she was crazy. She blushed a deep crimson and hid her face in her hands. She wanted to have someone to love her as a friend or even as a sister. "If anyone is curious to know my name it is Tala Drappa. Just call me Tala." She said this barely audible but loud enough for them to hear her. She felt like a lost child.
Riley
Riley

http://www.roleplayingheaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 3 Empty Togda Brightstar

Post  Merolg Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Togda looked down to Tala and sighed, "You may accompany me, but to neither end of your request. I'd much rather not tie myself to anyone lest they be destroyed along with me, due to the elven grudge against me."

Looking to everyone else he stated, "I am sure that each of you are curious to my crime with the elves, I shall deign to tell you once we are away from here."

Turning to the woods, Togda slowly began to walk towards them.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Jumping off the ground, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You won't be disappointed. I won't let you down. Don't worry I won't get in your way, I promise." As she said this a single tear ran down her left cheek. "I just wish I had a friend." The moment she said this she clapped her hands over her mouth, ashamed of what she had just said to Togda.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 3 Empty Abel Nightroad

Post  Xinjay Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Abel, again, didn't even get a chance to reply before Nivrithi took off. He vaguely wondered why everyone has been doing that around him lately. The young master sighed and let it go, not one to dwell on things too long. He noticed the sun was getting lower in the sky.

Staying quiet and watching the scene, whistling with a grin on his face when Tala kissed the elf on the cheek. He hadn't expected it, from what he had seen of her character previously.

"Quite the ladies man," He laughed mockingly as he caught up to walk along side the others. He stretched his arms above his head, suddenly overcome by a sense of freedom. With each step he took away from Fort Rankin, he felt like he was walking away from all his troubles. His father, who was planning on knighting him soon, would probably throw a fit when he figured out that the son he spent years training was gone. He grinned at the mental image.
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

http://xinjay.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:58 pm

Togda just looked at Tala and sighed. When he heard what Abel had said, he gave a look so venomous that it would have chilled the hearts of the bravest heroes, "Shut it. You may be the son of a famous knight, but I respect none. Come on everyone, we are losing light here!" Togda stepped into the forest twilight.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Tala shuddered as Togda yelled at the stranger that had previously held her hand. She knew that Togda wouldnt let her near him again, so she didnt try. A single tear drop ran down her cheek. She wiped it away before anyone could see that she was crying. All she wanted was a friend, a companion who would take care of her and love her for who she was. Tala thought to herself, "He will come around eventually." She hoped.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Xinjay Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Chill his heart it did indeed, for Abel quickly closed his mouth and continued walking with just a pout at getting yelled at. He made a mental note not to make those kind of jokes around Togda anymore. Jeez, the guy needed to loosen up a bit. He walked with the others into the forest, the forest canopy shading them all from the low sun. The shadows cast interesting patterns on the ground, and he studied them as he walked, not really paying attention to much around him. Twigs and leaves crunched slightly beneath his feet.
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 am

Soon enough, even after a few hours of walking, Togda Brightstar stopped in a sheltered clearing, "We'll make camp here."

He walked slowly up to Abel and said in whisper so only Abel could hear it, "I'm sorry for saying what I did, I'll explain later, for now I'll gather some wood and stack a fire, you can light it when I come back," Togda looked around, "Azura, Tala? Can you two collect some large stones to help contain this fire?"

Without another word, Togda strode off to find some dry firewood, after an hour he came back with an arm laden with them and piled them nearby, and waited for the half-demon and the Deva to come back.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 am

Azura stayed silent during the course of the day's journey. When they arrived at camp and he recieved the orders from Togda, he swiftly took off into the air, using his echolocation to find a fair amount of large stones. He walked back to camp an hour later, of course, for his wings were only strong enough to carry twice his own weight, which wasn't much. He placed them where he could in the fireplace, and spoke, "I'll take the first watch. And by the way if it looks like I'm sleeping, I'm not. I can explain later should you so desire, but for now, I'll see if I can find a good post." He finally spotted it: A large, high branch within a tree that was in the open. He made his way to the branch, closed his eyes, and entered his echolocation trance.
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Xinjay Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Abel jumped when he heard Togda suddenly whisper to him. He hadn't been paying attention, but he quickly snapped out of his haze. He nodded slowly in response. After Togda stated what everyone would be doing, the nobel took a seat on the dirt ground, waiting for everyone to come back.

He thought about a few things. Looking around him, he noticed the absence of the elf, the deva and the demon. He was the only human here. He wanted to be helpful, but his limited abilities didn't really count for much. He heard that Tala girl mumbling about how she didn't want to be a burden, but who was the real burden here?

When Togda came back with wood, he got up, dusted the back of his pants off, and walked over to where the elf dropped them. After everyone fully fixed the fire, Abel closed his eyes and held out his hand; his palm open and facing the wood. He concentrated and after a few seconds, fire burst forth and illuminated the area around them better. He sighed and took a seat beside the fire. He pulled his knees up into his chest, wrapped his arms around his legs and rested his head on his knees. He watched the flames dance, shooting sparks out in every direction like arrows.

"Hmph."
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Tala hated being yelled at. She did what Togda requested. As she wandered to find stones, she did not notice how dark the sky was becoming. She looked into the sky a few hours later for she couldnt find any stones. She looked all around her. "Oh no." She said. She realized she was lost and couldnt find her way back to the cave. Tala began to panic. She hated the dark. She wished she was with the others, and that Togda hadnt sent her away to find stones. She wished she was by a warm fire. Not knowing how to fend for herself, she laid down on the ground where she was. "I will wait for morning to come. Hopefully they will come looking for me. Why did I have to go get myself lost?" She started to cry, frightened as the darkness creeped in. She started to shake. "I wish I was with the others. Near Togda." Tala wanted nothing more than to be in the safety of the cave with her friends. Tala slowly got to her knees, as the cold from the ground slowly seeped into her body. She looked into the sky and screamed. She screamed herself hoarse, and until her throat was raw. She collapsed to the ground exhausted and fell into unconciousness.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Togda saw a flicker of discontent in Abel, sitting down beside him he said, "Thanks Abel for lighting it. Miss the luxuries of the castle?"

Togda stared at the flames reveling in the pattern of undulating coils of fire, he tilted his head slightly to one side then the other, trying to make sense of the chaos. Suddenly a tendril of flame stiffened, taking Togda by surprise, then it began to move once again. He tried to replicate it, but to no avail.

Suddenly his keen ears heard a female's scream, "Crud." He muttered. He looked at everyone, "Abel, Azura, stay here. Tala got herself into a spot of trouble. I'll be back soon"

Getting up, he gathered his senses and instantly his eyes re-focused; cutting through the inky darkness. He broke into a run, he hated to see others harmed. He prayed to whatever god or goddess that was out there that she wasn't hurt.

After a few moments, he saw a form crumpled on the ground, he recognized the feathery wings, Tala. He breathed a sigh of relief, she wasn't harmed. He was just about to walk towards her, when his eyes caught the silhouette of an animal on the other side of her. He cursed, a Worgen, wolf-like creature. Soundlessly drawing one of the blades, he crouched down and leaped clear across the clearing, beheading the Worgen.

His nose caught a musty scent, he cursed again then said, "Tala, climb onto my back. We are surrounded by Worgens." He held his hand out behind him. "We need to run, now."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Tala hearing Togdas voice, did as he commanded. She climbed onto his back. She hugged him and tried to stay awake. "Thank you Togda." She whispered. She couldnt stay awake any longer. She fell unconcious on Togdas back. Grateful that it was him and not the others who had found her. She started to dream of Togda. She saw him when he was a child and her being with him, herself only a child. She realized, "I know him, but from where?" She needed to know, but was unable to ask Togda as she was unconcious on his back.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Xinjay Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Abel glanced to the side without moving his head, as the elf had come down to sit beside him. Hearing his question, he sighed.

"A little bit, but I don't feel..." He paused, unsure whether or not to voice his thoughts. He shook his head. "Nevermind."

He stayed quiet after that. It had gotten darker, and the fire was the only light source other than the little starlight shining through the forest canopy. He tilted his head to the side, watching Togda stare into the fire before he heard a chilling scream. He raised his head in alarm, but by the time he accomplished this the elf was already on his feet, telling everyone to stay where they were. He frowned and got up anyways, watching as Togda's figure ran into the bush and disappeared into the darkness, where the light of the fire couldn't reach anymore.
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 am

Hearing Togda's voice in his trance, Azura barely twitched after he heard the command. He remained vigilant, for this was his sleep. Soon enough, however, he noted quadropedal movement in the forest. Not just one source, but rahter many. In his trance he followed the sound of Togda's footsteps, tracking him to the Deva. He broke from his trance when he noticed the worgen had surrounded the elf.

He looked over at Abel, "Abel, Togda's in trouble. He's surrounded by four-legged beasts, Worgen I should think. I don't know about you, but I'm going to help him. Hope you can catch up to him." With that, he took off into the air, flying as fast as he could towards the elf and Deva. He was already preparing a sonic spear, one of his more accurate sonic attacks.
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm

(Sorry Merolg. I couldn't resist posting this. Sorry.)

Tala knew she was dilussional. She knew that it was impossible to know Togda from her childhood. Tala, knowing Togda could fend for himself, still worried he would be hurt and it would be all her fault. She didn't know that his friends were coming to help them. She suddenly opened her eyes, seeing the monsters surrounding them. She whispered in Togdas ear, "Are we going to die Togda? Im scared. Oh, do I know you from my childhood or was it just a dream?" She was curious but very frightened that they would be killed, and their friends would find them in the morning, dead, broken, bloody. She shivered at the thought. Still very weak she closed her eyes once more and slipped into unconciousness.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Xinjay Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Abel watched Azura take off. He stood where he was for a moment, alone by the fire. Should he go? He wouldn't be able to catch up with the others that fast, and he didn't even know where the others were exactly. He didn't have the senses of an elf, or whatever powers Azura had. He pulled out his twin blades and shook his head. He may not be that strong, but he could at least try. He looked at the fire, throwing a few more pieces into it to keep it going while he was gone, and to make it brighter so he could find his way back.

He quickly took off after the others, jumping over obstacles on the ground and harshly slashing away anything in his way in hopes of getting there fast enough.
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Togda knew she had slipped back into unconsciousness, but he said anyway, "No, we will not."

Tightening his grip on the blades, the mythril that the blades were made of, sparked, then crackled into their electric state.

A Worgen jumped at him, he saw a ferocity in it's eyes that he never saw. Something is definitely wrong, he thought. The Worgen didn't even get close to him, but it fell over, charred to a crisp. He realized, an electric field. He swung the blades in a whirlwind around him, a huge wave of electricity expanded around him frying each Worgen around him. Slowly the power dissipated.

Suddenly a largest Worgen he had seen, landed in front of him, Togda shifted backwards while baring the swords in front of him. Without warning, instead of growling, it said, "FOOLISH ELF, YOU CAN NOT HOPE TO DEFEAT ME, THE DEMON-"

Suddenly, the necklace lit up, illuminating the forest with a stark light. The Worgen screamed and began to shrink back to normal size. The fury in it's eyes began to die away, it approached Togda and whined. He put the blades away, knelt down and began to pet the now docile Worgen. It rubbed against his leg.

"You're welcome, for freeing you." He whispered in it's ear. "Now go. And be careful." He gave the Worgen a little push on the shoulder, it got the message and began to walk away.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Still unconcious, Tala felt togda's energy. She knew something was happening. She sensed that they were out of danger. She started to awake, freeing herself from Togda's back she fell to the ground in a heap. Too weak to move she laid on the ground staring up at Togda with a curious look in her eyes. "Who are you Togda?" She was afraid of the answer but she was curious to know who he truly was. "I know you are Togda Brightstar, but I want to know your history. Try to get to know you better. Sorry if Im asking too many questions. It's in my nature. Let me try to be your friend. Oh, and thanks for saving me. I didn't even know they were here. Sorry for having you come rescue me. I get lost very easily now a days." She laughed at her own sillines. She closed her eyes, remained concious waiting for Togda's response. She looked up at him again and wondered what he would tell her. She wondered if he was mad at her for endangering not just her life, but his life as well.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Xinjay Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Abel could feel he was getting close, but suddenly stopped when a blinding light caused him to close his eyes as a piercing scream was heard. When he opened them again, he could see the light disappearing, and the faint figures of Togda and Tala before it completely disappeared. He ran forward in the darkness, walking out from behind a bush and smiling at the two.

"Well it looks like I'm too late for all the action. Are you guys okay?" He looked down at Tala on the ground, and then up at Togda.
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:29 am

"I'm fine. But I think there is something definitely wrong out there." Togda said while glancing up at the night sky.

Togda's eyes sanpped to Abel's, "Ever heard of the Demon King?"

Togda's keen ears, just then, caught a sound like a whoosh, he smiled, "Azura, you can come down now. Theyre gone."

He then looked down at Tala, "I will tell all of you once we get back to camp. My history can't be hidden any more."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 am

Azura was perfectly positioned above the battlefield. He readied his sonic spear and then...he was forced back. He had no idea what was going on, the flash had blinded him and deafened him. The flash had forced him from his hovering spot, and he now plunged towards the surface. Trying to regain his senses, he righted himself and glided down into the forest, landing improperly and skidding a few feet. He held his forehead, shaking it, thinking What was that? Whatever it was, it had made him feel weakened, and he didn't know what to make of it.

Soon he returned to the group, offering to Togda, "Is she alright? Do you want me to carry her?"
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 am

"No, she's fine. But weak, I'll carry her back." Carefully he picked up Tala and led the way back to the cave. With every step, tension built in his chest, he was beginning to think it wasn't a good idea to say that he'd lay his story bare for them, but they were his friends; they had a right to know.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xinjay Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Abel looked at Togda, his eyebrow raised. "The Demon King? I've heard of him, but I don't know that much..." He trailed off when Azura arrived, though his thoughts were preoccupied to greet him. Why would Togda mention the Demon King?

"YOU CAN NOT HOPE TO DEFEAT ME, THE DEMON--"

Abel remembered the words he had heard the creature yell. He could easily think of a word to finish its sentence, but he couldn't be sure.

He shook his head when the others started walking back, and he quickly caught up. He kept his eyes on Togda the whole time, and he knew the elf could probably feel his gaze on him. He had said he would finally tell everyone who he was, but Abel didn't really feel all that great about it. He didn't want Togda to feel obliged to tell them everything, but it would be nice to know just what was going on with him.

He saw the light of the fire ahead, glad that it was still going. He ran ahead of the others to the site.
Xinjay
Xinjay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 3 Empty Re: Legends of Akena

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next